The Events Coordinator will work with marketing team in coordinating, planning, and executing Arts For The Future events. Specifically, this position coordinates and organizes event logistics to ensure successful exhibition/ conference, and other meetings and events as necessary.
- Plan and coordinate events (both in-person and virtual) in conjunction with the Marketing Team.
- Anticipate event needs, manage event planning calendar and scheduling, discern work priorities, monitor event timelines ensuring deadlines are met.
- Manage event registration: update web site content, track comp codes, handle all registration inquiries, provide registration information to Event Planner in a readily usable form and on a timely basis, conduct on-site registration and manage attendee issues.
- Manage Conference breakout session presenters: communicate key dates, gather speaker needs, handle inquiries, and communicate needs to Event Planner.
- Maintain inventory of event-related items (e.g., name badges, lanyards, binders), prepare meeting materials such as agendas and name badges, ensure training binders are properly assembled, and ensure materials are shipped to event location on time.
- Bachelor’s degree or 5-7 years of work experience in lieu of a degree.
- 1-3 years of professional experience in event or project management.
- Experience drafting original audience specific communications for management review and publication required.
- Must be proficient with MS Office Suite products.
- Excellent organizational and problem-solving skills with a keen eye for detail.
- A collaborative team player who possess good interpersonal skills to work across all levels of the organization, humility, and a willingness to learn in all areas of our work.
- Smart, quick seeker of knowledge with the ability to think strategically and creatively with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously with ease and efficiency under minimal supervision.
- Ability to work constructively with a diverse audience.
- Light to moderate travel required (5-10% of time).
The Data Analyst is responsible for compiling, analyzing art contest data. You will work with marketing team to interpret and present the data in a meaningful way to help drive decisions. You will get the opportunity to drive entire process from start to finish.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Business or a related field; OR a combination of related education and work experience in the areas of business or systems process analysis to equal 3-5 years.
- Experience with data management.
- Problem solving skills, research skills, with demonstrated critical thinking skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work with confidential material.
- Commitment to quality and high performance standards.
- Ability to work effectively as a team member as well as independently with minimal supervision.
- Familiarity with art contest.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability work with different cultures.
- Demonstrates outstanding team interaction and communication skills.
- Proven history of successful problem-solving
We are seeking an experienced UI/UX Designer to help create customers’ comfort and user interface experience by making designing user-friendly and efficient functional interface.
- Define and deliver user-centric interaction designs that align with the Arts For The Future vision branding and business needs
- Creating thoughtful and appropriate design solutions to digital challenges of all sizes by translating research insights into beautiful and engaging user interfaces which satisfy user needs, business requirements and technical constraints.
- Design the information architecture and interaction behavior for new features and functionality using workflows, sitemaps and wire frames
- Collaborating with the marketing, design, and retail team to design aesthetically appealing and intuitive interfaces
- Translate core functions of mobile apps into meaningful and impressive visual experiences
- Plan and implement systematic ways to analyze customer behaviors to inform the design of key application features
Skills & Requirements
- Must be an exceptional collaborator
- Must be able to work with a remote development team
- Must be able to present and articulate design solutions across roles and levels
- Ability to create and clearly annotate wireframes and functional prototypes
- Comfort with design, UI and prototyping tools (Sketch, Adobe Suite, inVision, Zepelin, and/or Figma)
- Major in Computer Science preferred